Globalization and International Competitiveness
- “The Shift in the World Economic Center of Gravity from G7 to G20,” Journal of Policy Modeling, May/June 2013, pp. 416-424 (with Lawrence Klein).
- “Globalization, International Competitiveness, and Growth,” Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), Inaugural Issue April 2010, pp. 21-32.
- “Globalization and International Competitiveness in the G-7 Countries, Economia Politica, February 2009, pp. 115-127.
- “Growth, Productivity, and Wages in the G-7 Countries,” Journal of Policy Modeling, July/August 2008, pp. 627-632.
- “Globalization, International Competitiveness, and European Regions,” Economia Politica, No. 1, 2008, pp. 3-10.
- “The U.S. Challenge of European Firms: Globalization, Architecture, Admiration, and Perceived Innovativeness,” Inaugural Issue, European Journal of International Management, January 2007, pp. 69-80.
- “Twin Deficits in the G-7 Countries and Structural Imbalances,” Journal of Policy Modeling, August 2006, pp. 701-710.
- “Currency Misalignments and Trade Asymmetries among Major Economic Areas,” Journal of Economic Asymmetries, No. 1, Vol. 2, 2005, pp.1-25.
- “Globalization, Comparative Advantage and Europe’s Double Competitive Squeeze,” Global Economy Journal, October 2004, pp. 5-24.
- “The New Economy and Growth in the G-7 Countries,” Journal of Policy Modeling, July 2003, pp. 531-540.
- “Relative Taxation and Competitiveness in the European Monetary Union: What the EMU Can Learn from the U.S.” Journal of Policy Modeling, July 2002, pp. 401-410.
Contributions to Books:
- "Globalization, Growth, Trade, Inequality and Poverty," in V. Scotti and L. Paganetto eds. Globalization, Inclusion and Sustainability in a Global Century (Rome: Link University Press, 2018), forthcoming.
- "Trade Policy and Internationalization," Chapter 9, in P. Morone ed., Knowledge, Innovation and Internationalization (New York: Routledge, 2013), pp. 77-89.
- “Globalization, Growth Poverty, Governance and Humanitarian Assistance,” in More with Less, K. Cahill, ed. (New York: United Nations, 2012), pp. 11-33.
- “Trade Policy and Internationalization,” in Knowledge Innovation and Internationalization, in P. Morone, ed. (New York: Routeldge, 2012), forthcoming.
- “Globalization and International Competitiveness in the G-7 Countries,” in Geosviluppo, Innovazione e Competitivita’ (Milano: Vita e Pensiero, 2010), pp. 201-222.
- “Global Imbalances” in Princeton Encyclopedia of Economics of the World Economy (Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press, 2008), pp. 536-541.
- “Currency Misalignments and Trade Asymmetries among Major Economic Areas,” in Global Divergence in Trade, Money and Policy, V. Alexander and H.-H. Kotz, eds., (Glos, UK: Edward Elgar, 2006), pp. 1-19.
- “US-EU Trade and Trade Relations,” in Rules, International Economy and Growth, L. Paganetto, ed. (Burlington, VT., Ashgate, 2005), pp. 25-41.
- “Globalization, International Competitiveness, the New Economy and Growth” in Financial Markets, the New Economy and Growth, L. Paganetto, ed. (Rome: Donzelli, 2005, pp. 325-339.
- “Changes in the Relative International Competitiveness of the United States During the Past Two Decades,” in M. Plummer ed., Essays in Honor of Mordechai Kreinin (Praeger, 2004), pp. 35-52.
- “Employment and Unemployment in the European Union, the United States and Other OECD Countries,” in, A. Gasparini, (Milan: F. Angeli, 2004), pp. 101-119.
- “The New Economy and Growth in the G-7 Countries,” Sustaining Global Growth and Development, in M. Fratrianni, P. Savona and J. Kirton, (Aldershot, Hempshire, UK: Ashgate, 2003), pp. 19-34.
- “The Relative International Competitiveness of the United States, Europe, Japan and East Asia,” in R. Grawe and A. Inotai, eds., Trade Integration and Transition (Washington, D.C., The World Bank and Institute for World Economics, 2002), pp. 5-37.
- “The Economic Performance of Small and Large Nations,” in D. Salvatore and M. Svetlovic, eds., Small States: Challenges and Opportunities (London: Macmillan, 1999), Chapter 2 (pp. 71-92).