Growth or Stagnation in Advanced and Emerging Market Economies
- "A First-Year Evaluation of TrumpEconomics," Journal of Policy Modeling, May/June 2018 (forthcoming).
- "Where Is the World Economy Headed," Journal of Policy Modeling, July/August 2017, pp. 594-602.
- “Growth Prospects for Advanced and Emerging Market Economies," Global Economic Journal, December 2016, pp. 599-614.
- "Can Advanced Nations Return to Rapid Growth and the World Avoid a New Global Financial Crisis?" The Swiss Technical Analysis Journal, Autumn 2016, pp. 7-9.
- “Slow Recovery and Growth Prospects for the United States”, Journal of Policy Modeling, July/August 2016, pp. 624-631.
- “Growth Prospects for the World Economy: Is the World Drifting Toward a New Global Financial Crisis?" The Swiss Technical Analysis Journal, Autumn 2015, pp. 7-11.
- “The Shift in the World Economic Center of Gravity from G7 to G20,” Journal of Policy Modeling, May/June 2013, pp. 416-424 (with Lawrence Klein).
- “Growth or Stagnation after Recession in the United States and in the Other G-7 Countries,” Journal of Policy Modeling, September/October 2010, pp. 637-647.
- “Globalization, International Competitiveness and Growth,” Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), Inaugural Issue April 2010, pp. 21-32.
- “Growth, Productivity and Wages in the G-7 Countries,” Journal of Policy Modeling, July/August 2008, pp. 627-632.
Contributions to Books:
- "Capital Intensity and Growth in the European Union" in L. Paganetto, ed., Sustainable Growth in the European Union (Springer, 2017), Co-author, pp. 1-8.
- “Perspectives on Growth, Trade, with and without the EU-US Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP),” in L. Paganetto, ed., Anaemic Europe: How to Achieve Dynamism and Mass Flourishing (Springer, 2016), Co-author, pp. 1-13.
- "Growth Prospects for the European and U.S. Economies after the Global Financial Crisis," in L. Antonini, Dialog among Economists on Economic Doctrines about the Global Financial Crisis (Bologna: Il Mulino, 2016), pp. 237-254.
- “The European Crisis: Causes, Effects, Policies and Prospects,” in D. Salvatore and V. DeLuca, Co-Editors, The European Challenge: Growth and Occupation (in Italian) (Milan: F. Angeli, 2015), pp. 51-59.
- “Why the US Is not Growing as Expected?” In M. Baldassarri, ed., Quo Vadis? World Economy and Institutions at a Cross Roads” (London: Palgrave-Macmillan, 2015), pp. 53-59.
- “Perspectives for Growth and Income Inequality in the European Monetary Union,” in L. Paganetto, ed., The Long-Term Policy View: Shifting Wealth and Income Inequalities and Demography (Milan: Springer, 2014), Coauthor, forthcoming.
- “Cyclical Policies, Structural Imbalances and Growth in the U.S. Economy,” in L. Paganetto, Public Debt, Global Governance and Economic Dynamism, (Milan: Springer, 2013), pp. 39-54.
- “Will the United States Resume Rapid Growth after the Crisis?” in L. Paganetto, ed., Recovery after the Crisis (Saarbruken: Verlag, 2011), pp. 19-28.