International Trade and Economic Development
- "Simulating Some of the Administration's Proposed Trade Policies," Journal of Policy Modeling, May/June 2018 (forthcoming).
- "Growth, Poverty and Inequality in a Globalized World," Overland, Vol. 1, 2018 (Forthcoming).
- "Capturing the Effects of Changing Capital Intensity on Long-Term Growth in Major Emerging Economies," Co-author, Journal of Policy Modeling, July/August 2017, pp. 594-602.
- “Globalization, International Competitiveness, and Growth,” Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), Inaugural Issue April 2010, pp. 21-32.
- “The Challenges to the Liberal trading System,” Journal of Policy Modeling, July-August 2009, pp. 561-71.
- “Economic Growth, Cross-Country Inequality, and World Poverty during Globalization,” Journal of Policy Modeling, June 2007.
- “Globalization, Growth and Poverty,” Global Economy Journal, February 2007.
- “Economic Effects of Nafta,” Global Economic Journal, February 2007, pp. 1-12.
- “Robustness of Forecasting Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies with Data Revisions,” Open Economies Review, Co-Author, April 2005, pp. 209-216.
- “Globalization, Growth, and Poverty,” Journal of Policy Modeling, June 2004, pp. 543-551.
- “International Trade and Economic Development,” Institutions and Economic Development, Fall 2003, pp. 5-26.
- “The Impact of Financial and Fiscal Variables on Economic Growth,” International Economic Journal, July 2000, pp. 133-150. Co-Author.
- “Lessons from the Financial Crises in Asia,” Journal of Policy Modeling, May 1999, pp. 283-288.
Contributions to Books:
- "Globalization, Growth, Trade, Inequality and Poverty," in V. Scotti and L. Paganetto eds. Globalization, Inclusion and Sustainability in a Global Century (Rome Link University Press, Spring 2018), forthcoming.
- "Trade Policy and Internationalization," Chapter 9, in P. Morone ed., Knowledge, Innovation and Internationalization (Routledge, 2013), Chapter 7, pp. 77-89 .
- “Globalization, Growth Poverty, Governance and Humanitarian Assistance,” in More with Less, K. Cahill, ed. (New York: United Nations, 2012), pp.
- “Trade Policy and Internationalization,” in Knowledge Innovation and Internationalization, in P. Morone, ed. (New York: Routeldge, 2012), forthcoming.
- “Globalization, Growth, Poverty, and Governance,” in Globalization, Growth and Ethics (Rome: Gregorian University, 2010), pp. 169-185.
- “Globalization, Growth and Poverty” in P. Bougrine and M. Seccareccia, Competing Views on Macroeconomics (Toronto: Edmond Montgomery Publications, 2009), pp. 60-72.
- “EU Trade and Investment Relations with Emerging Markets,” in EU and Emerging Markets, G. Tondl ed. (Vienna: University of Vienna, 2009), pp. 1-17.
- “Global Imbalances” in The Princeton Encyclopedia of Economics of the World Economy (Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press, 2008), pp. 536-541.
- “Globalization, ICT, and Governance to Increase Growth and Alleviate Poverty in LDCs,” in UN, Our Common Humanity in the Information Age: Principles and Values for Development New York: United Nations, 2007), pp. 32-40.
- "The Economic Performance of Small and Large nations," in D. Salvatore and M. Svetlovic, eds., Small States: Challenges and Opportunities (London: Macmillan, 1999), pp. 71-92.
- "International Trade Policies, Industrialization, and Economic Development," in International Trade in the 21st Century, K. Fatemi, ed. (New York: Pergamon Press, 1997), pp. 249-268.