Income Distribution, Growth and Poverty
- "Recent Trends in U.S. Income Distribution: An Analysis of the Years 1990-2019." Journal of Policy Modleing, July/August 2022, Co-Author, pp. 892-896.
- "Mediterranean Challenges: Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Development," New Medit September 2018, pp. 1-8.
- "Growth, Poverty and Inequality in a Globalized World," Overland, Vol. 1, No.1, 2018.
- "Capturing the Effects of Changing Capital Intensity on Long-Term Growth in Developing Countries," Co-Author, Journal of Policy Modeling, July/August 2016, pp. 759-765.
- “The Income Shortfall in Least Developed Countries,” Co-Author, Journal of Policy Modeling, July 2014, pp. 758-766.
- “An Introduction to Income Distribution,” Review of Economic Conditions, December 2008, pp. 315-342.
- “Economic Development and Income Distribution,” Co-Author. Journal of Policy Modeling, June 2007, pp. 553-566.
- “Economic Growth, Cross-Country Inequality, and World Poverty during the Recent Globalization,” Journal of Policy Modeling, June 2007, pp. 635-642.
Contributions to Books:
- "Globalization, Growth, Trade, Inequality and Poverty," in V. Scotti and L. Paganetto eds. Globalization, Inclusion and Sustainability in a Global Century Rome Link University Press, 2018, pp. 26-39
- “Perspectives on Growth, Trade, and Social Agenda Expenditures in the Eurozone during the Rest of This Decade, with and without the EU-US Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP),” in L. Paganetto, ed., Anaemic Europe: How to Achieve Dynamism and Mass Flourishing, Coauthor (Springer, 2016), pp. 1-13.
- “Perspectives for Growth and Income Inequality in the European Monetary Union,” in L. Paganetto, ed., Wealth, Income Inequalities and Demography, CoAuthor, (Rome: SPI Global, 2014), pp. 211-228.
- “Perspectives for Growth and Income Inequality in the European Monetary Union,” in L. Paganetto, ed., The Long-Term Policy View: Shifting Wealth and Income Inequalities and Demography (Milan: Springer, 2014); Coauthor, pp. 7-29.
- “Globalization, Growth Poverty, Governance and Humanitarian Assistance,” in More with Less, K. Cahill, ed. (New York: United Nations, 2012), pp. 11-33.
- “Globalization, Growth, Poverty, and Governance,” in Globalization, Growth and Ethics (Rome: Gregorian University, 2010), pp. 169-185.
- “Globalization, Growth and Poverty” in P. Bougrine and M. Seccareccia, Competing Views on Macroeconomics (Toronto: Edmond Montgomery Publications, 2009), pp. 60-72.
- "A First Step Toward Normalizing the Gini Coefficient," Co-author, in Research on Economic Inequality, D.J. Slottie, C. Dagum, and A. Lemmi, ed. (Grenwich: JAI Press, 1995), pp. 109-115.
- "A First Step Toward Normalizing the Gini Coefficient," Proceedings of International Conference on Personal Income Distribution, Inequality and Poverty (Siena: University of Siena press, 1992), pp. 21-37.